Core CRM Package Phase I
The Core CRM package was a foundational IU CRM Initiative project to provide a low-barrier point of entry for any IU division, school, office, or unit seeking to adopt IU CRM. This package is a robust feature set designed to flexibly accommodate the critical needs of any use case across the university, without being a project, which consumes a lot of time and funding to establish. Core CRM provides a no-cost solution in a rapid adoption timeframe.
While exploring Core CRM, new adopters may organically realize additional features that they want. In this capacity, Core CRM acts as decision support, helping clients develop an informed foundation to choose a pillar of adoption, or even sponsor a new project.
This project includes:
- Ability to track and manage contacts, internal and external to IU
- Manage a subset of unique data fields for the unit’s relationship
- Manage affiliations to external organizations
- Manage 1:1 conversations and interactions
- Segment and track ad-hoc lists
- All standard Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Standard communications user adoption available (optional add-on)