Undergraduate Admissions/Recruiting Phase II
Phase II of this project seeks to expand and improve upon the foundational build implemented in Phase I by targeting four high-level goals: a data enhancement via SIS integration, expanding Admissions Event Management, redesigning management of Suspect stage in recruiting, and introducing source tracking for initial and secondary constituent engagements. These enhancements will bring improvements to key features like web form integration, along with mechanisms to allow users to upload data and lists while maintaining CRM data integrity.
Recruiting capabilities in IU CRM should be significantly improved by Phase II, but globally extensible core features will see upgrades along the way, too. Development and deployment of Phase II will be executed in sequential increments to provide these enhancements to IU CRM users as soon as they’re ready.
This project will upgrade and add new features to:
- Admissions integrated data
- Registration forms and Form Assembly
- Attendance form generator
- Universal web form integrator
- Event campaigns
- Event communications
- Source tracking: origin and secondary engagement
- Suspect data and data model
- Universal CRM list upload
- Contact-to-contact relationships
- Salesforce reports and report types
- Salesforce user profiles